Effective writing is much more than just the words. Effective writing is persuasive. It engages and enlightens the reader. And it reflects who the writer is.
That is the goal of everything we write for our clients. Each piece is unique and tailored to the client’s personality and goals so that it will produce the desired result when read by its target audience.
Our wide knowledge of media enables us to select the best form to convey your ideas – a press release may be effective, but a blog post may be more appropriate for making your communication highly noticeable and available to your target audience. A LinkedIn article might be the way to go, or a combination of media depending on what you are trying to accomplish. For instance, your ideas might work best as a series of blog posts that then get combined into an e-book.
Our expertise and experience with a wide variety of media enables us to suggest the best media for maximizing your ideas and messages.
The preferred method for working together is a discussion that will help reveal:
* What your message is: Is it clear? Is it exact? What are the compelling elements that are going to engage a reader?
* Who your target audience is: It may not be who you initially thought it was.
* What result you want: What is the call to action? What do you want the reader to take away?
* What the best form of media for your message is: Press release? Book? Social media post? A combination?
* What the timeline is: How quickly can the piece be done? When should it be released or posted?
To find out how Rule Communications can help you turn your thoughts into a solid message, please contact us for a free consultation.
“I would like to thank you for such a nice job with our press release; many agreed to publish it and we enjoy the exposure. Very positive.”